A graduate of Harvard University (B.A.) and the American University of Paris (M.A.), Lindsey has worked with a wide range of lifestyle brands and publications. Her body of work spans print, web, blogs, display, mobile, radio, email, social media, and direct mail.
Clients include retail businesses (e-commerce + brick-and-mortar), journalistic outlets (print + digital), individuals, and more.
Select (favorite!) projects
• Branding, messaging & launching Perigold – a high-end home furnishings retailer
• Repositioning & redefining the Joss & Main brand
• Exploring luxury’s changing meaning in fashion, hospitality & more
• Envisioning weddings inspired by art exhibits
• Creating business plans and branding for Gatsby – a brick-and-mortar retail store – and The Ampersand Collective – a digital retail/editorial hybrid
• Researching & writing my senior thesis, “Rebellious Cartographies in Assia Djebar’s Unfinished Algerian Quartet”
Brands I’ve worked with