• A unique-to-you angle that magnetizes the right people, turning them into YOUR people
• A North Star vision to keep you consistent but nimble when change comes
• A brand blueprint that incorporates your business strategy and defines clear action
• Articulate your brand’s “why” and core tenets
• Map the competitive landscape – in your category and beyond it
• Develop a profile of your core customer
• Find the unique value your brand can deliver better than any other
I will help you define and become fluent in your brand’s voice – by fine-tuning your vocabulary, creating go-to phrases, providing plug-and-play messaging, and giving you other custom tools.
• Writing is quicker-than-ever – and you’re 100% confident in the result
• Words that (finally!) encapsulate your business and set it apart
• Messages that capture and convert immediately, then build loyalty in the long term
My past and current clients include Wayfair’s lifestyle brands, an online luxury consignment business, a bridal startup acquired by Gap, Inc, and a fine jewelry designer sold in boutiques worldwide.
I’m a graduate of Harvard University (B.A. '09) and The American University of Paris (M.A. '11).
I have over a decade of experience telling (and selling!) brand stories. I started my career as a magazine editor writing about fashion, beauty, food, bridal, and home.
From there, I transitioned into copywriting and brand strategy – where I’ve worked with solopreneur-run companies, the Fortune 500, and everything in between. My words have driven millions of $$ in revenue (more than once on a single day!).